Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sirref August Box Review

Sirref Box is changing up the way the sub boxes are being done- so if you are looking at this, think of it as a traditional Sirref Box, not a Beauty or Bath specific box! I think I'm going to be choosing the Beauty Box moving forward :)

August's box was a huge win for me and I'm so excited to finish using up all of these products and to buy some more. So no more babbling from me and on to the good stuff.

My selections were the Replenish Bubble Bar, Energy Bar soap, Feet Soakie Bombs, Sleepy Bye Night Cream, and there was a nice sample of White Tea and Ginger Bubble Crumble

This stuff is amazing! I am so addicted to it. It definitely gives me a nice boost when I use it and it is a pleasant scent of citrus-y orange and lime notes with a bit of sugary sweetness without being overpowering or lingering too long. I like that so it won't interfere with my perfume scents yet it gives me a morning wake up since I am not a morning person at all. My skin is soft and clean and best of all I don't break out from this at all. The bar itself is also a psychedelic blend of purple, blue, orange, yellow, green, and pinky orange. I just like to look at it in my soap dish, haha :-P

I haven't used these just yet since I'm saving them for my first week back at work in high heels, but it smells lovely with tea tree oils and they are packed with Epsom Salts which is known for its relaxing and detoxifying properties. I'm excited to try them and will report back. 

Chynel's Bubble Bars always yield tons of bubbles in my garden tub and are packed with skin conditioning oils. I don't even need lotion when I get out after a bath with these which is amazing considering I usually use scalding hot water. The Replenish Bar is a sweet and refreshing Cucumber Melon scent. It reminds me of slathering myself in Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon as a kid!
This White Tea & Ginger Bubble Crumble is an example of how amazing the customer service is! The heat in her home state has been making the Bubble Bars a delicate balance sometimes resulting in ones staying a bit squishier than usual. To apologize if the Bar received squished a bit in shipping due to the heat it is exposed to during transit she sent us an extra sample of a new product! That is amazing and definitely not required since she can't control what the weather does to stuff. The scent of this is intoxicating. It is deep and sultry yet it has some nice invigorating edges with the white tea notes. I definitely am looking forward to purchasing full sized products in this. 


This is another must have product for me. This is made with the purest shea butter and lavender leaving it as a super moisturizing and relaxing cream. It is thicker at room temperature but it just melts into your hands and skin once it touches. I like to slather it on my hands before bed. Not only does it soak into my cuticles beautifully but the lavender scent helps me drift off to sleep. As someone who has serious problems falling asleep, it is a miracle cream to me. I find myself putting my hands by my face in my sleep just to smell it lol.


As I said before, the style of the Box will change a bit with Chynel offering a standard across the board mystery box, but also dedicated Bath and Beauty boxes. Check out the options here: http://sirrefbox.com/subscriptions/

No comments:

Post a Comment