Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sirref Treats Part II

I'm back with the second rendition of reviews on Sirref Bath Treats! They are still just as yummy and awesome as the first time around.


Pinkie Me! Scrub


Described as: 

Pinkie Me is a clay sugar scrub. This scrub will leave your skin feeling so silky and smooth, it definitely has the wow factor. This is my favorite thing I have ever made. It smells like a clyiba and it is just amazing. Use it anywhere on your body, even your face.

My take: 

Okay- the moment you try this, you will want to eat your face off. It smells so heavenly- like a juicy black cherry with notes of sweet chocolate! I keep a tub of this in my shower and use it every few days. It sloughs off all the dead skin and leaves your skin feeling super smooth. I also notice that my face looks all glowy when I'm done like I've had a great facial. It works best for me when applied to a just barely wet face, not drenched one. This lets you get maximum scrubbage (yep! I made that word up) out of the sugar before it dissolves.


Hydro Bath Bomb


Described as:

This is all about conditioning not only your skin but your hair as well. Go ahead and dunk your hair under the water! Smothered in Tea Tree oil with coconut oil. Also hints of Argan oil! This bomb is your therapy!

My take:

I had an interesting experience with this bomb. I saw it and thought, "Oh! Sparkly, I can't wait to use this." I tossed it in the tub and then had the realization that I'd find glitter for day! Good thing though is Chynel has decided to make this baby without glitter from now on :) This bomb is packed with insane conditioners. It is also very tame on the scent. My nose barely detects a hint of tea tree scent so you can combine this with your favorite scented bath products without smelling like an insane hodgepodge. She wasn't lying either when she said it was packed. My skin was soft, my cuticles were soft, and my hair was super happy. I took my bath at night and dunked my head under and let the oils set as I slept. After I showered the next morning my hair was nice and soft and resisted the humidity better than it normally did which is a plus in North Carolina! 

Reawakened Velvet Charcoal Mask


Described as:

Velvet Charcoal Mask. This charcoal mask is perfect for those who have oily, dry, flakey, acne scars and those who want velvet smooth skin! There is some blue sugar on top, you have the choice whether or not you want to mix it in to turn it into a scrub mask for more exfoliation. You just take a dab in the palm in your hand, add a little water and turn it into a mask. You can also use this as an acne treatment! You can just use this as a scrub as well. Works on your entire body, not just your face. It has Lemon to help really cleanse it, and charcoal to pull the oils, dirt and grime from your face. Then it has Vitamin E, Avocado, Coconut oil too.

My Take: 

This is almost a daily product for me. My skin is super stressed with Bar studying right now and I've been having break outs like crazy. I wasn't a pizza face teen, but I certainly look like one lately. I started fighting this by using this as a mask at least once or twice a week. I also then use it as a face wash in the shower. I was a die hard LUSH Dark Angels fan, but this kicks its butt. It has the nice scrub like grit as DA and the charcoal to draw out impurities. It has the upside of not being abrasive like DA was for me. It scrubs, but in a gentle way instead of feeling like sandpaper. It also has extra conditioning that DA doesn't have. I don't feel like I need to slather on moisturizer to make up for the exfoliation when I'm done with this. As an oily faced girl, this scrub is a dream because it cleans an balances my skin without making my oil glands kick into overdrive. This one seems to be a fan favorite too! 


You can find Sirref Bath Treats on Storenvy and Facebook

Chynel is in the process of building a new storefront and she will have that and a massive restock up soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment