Friday, May 2, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer- Toffee Apple

I'm back to one of my trusted brands, Lilypad Lacquer. Toffee Apple has been out a while but I'm just getting around to trying it. While I've finished my last law school requirements, I'm having to start packing for my move in two weeks at the same time. This was a celebratory I'm done mani! I put it on the day I finished while watching Supernatural :)

Toffee apple is a blackened base that has a green/gold/red tone to it. It stays green and gold for me most of the time, but in low light the red side will peek out at me. The formula was perfect as always and went on opaque in two coats. I didn't use a base coat or top coat this time, but it still stayed on for two days with no tip wear before I took it off. That was even with packing putting wear and tear on it too! It was manageable so I also did zero cleanup on it. I have to get back in  my polish art mode soon!


Two coats of Toffee Apple in the sun.

Toffee Apple in full sun. You can see some of the red side peeking out on the bottle and at the edge of my pointer finger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment