Monday, April 7, 2014

Peita's Polish Miss Dixie- An Overload of Pink!

Continuing my strange pink kick that I've been on, I have the mother of all neon pinks- Peita's Polish Miss Dixie. This is now my holy grail of go to polishes for pink.

Miss Dixie is a neon pink shimmery creme with a scattering of holo-like shimmer and a blue flash to it. This went on easily in two coats and self leveled wonderfully. I had minimal clean up with this and great control. As you can see, this wears like a dream because these photos were taken after 4 days of wear. I topped it with a gradient of Lynnderella A Party of A Dress which is a blend of purple and blue glitters.

This thing is so shockingly pink in real life that I bet you will just stare at it all day. And look how tan it makes me look :) Just looking at these as I post them makes me want to go put it back on.


Two coats of Peita's Polish Miss Dixie topped with Lynnderella A Party of A Dress in full sun. 

You can see the blue shimmer peeking out! 

Peita's Polish can be ordered through her online store at peitaspolish.com and you can keep up with her releases on her Facebook page :) 

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa- this pink is amazing. I bought it about 8 months ago and I feel like it is a best kept secret. Looks gorgeous on you and I love the addition of the Lynn.

    ReplyDelete