Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer Red Pearl


When I was scheduling the PB Press Release, I found this saved in my drafts folder. Somehow I never got around to writing the post! 

One of my favorite collections to wear is the Lilypad Lacquer Pearl Collection. This consists of several polishes with darkened or grey bases with gorgeous colored shimmer included. I think there is also some flakie magic swirling in the holo pot. These look amazing in natural light and really come to light in the sun too. 

Red Pearl is a deep grey with a touch of blue base with an intense red shimmer to it. You can see in the second picture that the holo bend on this is one of the best. These pictures are two coats of Red Pearl in the sun. They were taken on my cell phone instead of my usual camera so these are no edits fresh from the source :-P I hadn't intended to post these, but the color is just too pretty not to so please excuse the dry cuticles! 



No comments:

Post a Comment