Monday, April 28, 2014

Just a little Hook Up

I'm back! I survived my finals and in about a week and a half I should be graduating law school! It's exciting and scary all at the same time after being in school for the last 20-ish years of my life.

My return brings some swatches of the upcoming Pretty Bitch Polish Bring in the Sun collection. I usually list these in group posts, but I wanted to get some stuff rolling on the blog until I can amass a ton of swatch posts for you all.

You saw the press release including this baby last week. This is Hook Up which is a bright blue linear holo with a silver fleck in it. The formula is great and gives good control. I did two coats with no topcoat for these. The ring finger is an accent of Fucking Amazing which is from the Fucking Loaded holographic microglitter collection. It is a cobalt blue in a very lightly tinted cobalt base.

Two coats of Hook Up with an accent of Fucking Amazing in full sun. 

Two coats of Hook Up with an accent of Fucking Amazing in full sun. 

Hook Up in the shade where you really can see those silver flecks come to life!


These will be available in the May 5th release of the Bring in the Sun collection at prettybitchpolish.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment