Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Peita's Smitten w/ her Peppermint Shamrock Shake

I just had way too much fun coming up with that title :-P I'm finally getting around to uploading the mani I wore two weeks ago during my Spring Break. It is also the lucky mani that I was wearing with Gary popped the question! Maybe it was that whole luck of the Irish thing?

The base color for this mani is Smitten Polish Shamrock Shake. She released this color as part of a two-color St. Patrick's Day collection and I couldn't resist since that's my birthday. It is a creamy minty green that has a great amount of holo for a cream. It went on in to coats and was a bit thicker, but was manageable.

The accent nail is one I ordered just to wear for my birthday. It is Peppermint Lane by Peita's Polish. Peppermint Lane is comprised of various green and white matte microglitters suspended in a clear base. The payoff was amazing as usual for Peita's glitters and it went on without gooping and self-leveled with minimal grit once dry.

I topped it all off with a coat of Peita's Quick! Gloss Me Up topcoat which is definitely one of the glossiest top coats I've used. It is quickly becoming my go to topcoat.


Two coats of Smitten Polish Shamrock Shake and one coat of Peita's Polish Peppermint Lane in full sun. 


Two coats of Smitten Polish Shamrock Shake and one coat of Peita's Polish Peppermint Lane in full sun. It gets such a sharp holo bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment