Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pretty Bitch Polish- I'm Bitchy and I Know It

Oh hey, another Pretty Bitch Polish mani :) Jaclyn has made one of my perfect polishes here! She worked with a client to create their perfect royal purple holo and it is so pretty.

I'm Bitchy and I Know It is a deep royal purple holo with a slight pink shimmer to it in certain lights. This is two coats, though you could completely get away with one coat. This is categorized in her superholo one coater category since it is so easily opaque :) I topped it with Poshe topcoat and an accent nail of Powder Perfect She's Gone Orna-mental. The formula is perfect as usual and is the right consistency to self-level and give you great control. It also wears like iron for me like the rest of her polishes!



I'm Bitchy and I Know It in full sun


You can see that pink shimmer here :) 



You can find Pretty Bitch Polish on Big Cartel and on Facebook

There will be a restock on Feb. 3 with some new colors and an LE so keep an eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment