Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bed of Roses- Toya Jade

Toya Jade is an Australian maker who I found through my Australian What's In-die polish subscription box. Bed of Roses was part of their November box which was Rock N Roll themed! This is a sheer red jelly with red, orange, black, and brown glitters embedded.

I didn't know how to I felt about it on it's own in other swatches I saw so I figured I would try to pair it with something. Since it's fall, I picked a deep brown. This brown is Zoya Louise which is great for fall and winter.

Bed of Roses went on smoothly with no clumping or dragging. Each brush was fully loaded and it did not require me to "dab" the glitter where I wanted it. It did have some heart glitters which I never got and some bar glitters which I avoided on purpose.

Louise went on opaque in just two coats and was a perfect formula. Zoya's tend to be great cremes that self level and go on streakless!

Two coats of Zoya Louise with a coat of Toya Jade Bed of Roses. All topped with one coat of Poshe in the direct sun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment