Thursday, January 2, 2014

Aly's Dream Polish-Salmon


Here, I have another Aly's Dream Polish. This is #03 Salmon. Salmon is a gorgeous cross between a pale coral and a light pink. The lighting here made the polish super saturated, but it is a notch less saturated the pictured. 

I used three thin coats on this polish with no topcoat or undies. True to all of Aly's polish, this has a strong scattered holo indoors and out. I've found that her polishes separate pigment if left to sit, but a few strong shakes fixes the problem and the polish sees no issues. I wish these were more opaque as I don't usually have the patience to sit through three coats, but they are pretty nonetheless. 






You can find Aly's Dream Polish on Facebook or at her Storenvy store.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts. bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete