Friday, December 27, 2013

Too Much Excite-mint and Cyance Friction

It's been a little while since I've had a dedicated post for Lilypad Lacquer. This pretty is Too Much Excite-mint, which is a deep green leaning teal. It is a cream based base so the holo is much softer and is scattered rather than linear. 

For the accent nail, I did a thin coat of Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction. Nerd Lacquer has come back from her break and is stocking again. I grabbed two at her last restock and I'm excited to own my first full size bottles instead of the little 5ml bottles someone decanted from their bottle. 

This is topped with a coat of HK Girl and taken in indirect sunlight outside. I found this polish to be on the thicker side compared to most Lilypad Lacquers. I did two coats and tried to keep them on the thin side, but they still came out a bit thicker. While thicker, it was not unmanageable or streaky. 



Lilypad Lacquer Too Much Excite-mint and Nerd Lacquer Cyance Friction 


You can find Lilypad Lacquer on Nicole's Facebook page and her Etsy shop. Nerd Lacquer can be found at her website and her Google+ page

No comments:

Post a Comment