Monday, December 16, 2013

The Wolf of Wallstreet-I Know That Hooker

Jaclyn has done it again! If you didn't know, she doesn't just make polish. She is also a gorgeous model and an actress. This Christmas, she is making her debut in the Martin Scorsese film- The Wolf of Wallstreet. She plays the role of NASDAQ Hooker #1 whose clients include Jonah Hill.

She created this polish in honor of her big time film debut! This red linear holo is called I Know That Hooker! :) I don't know about you, but I plan on wearing this to see the film and I just might yell out "I know that hooker" when I see her on the big screen.

This polish applied super smooth in just two coats. The first coat was fairly opaque and streakless on its own. I added a second to hide any thin spots since they show on camera even when they don't in real life. While having a nice metallic finish, this polish also has a golden edge to it that comes out indoors. Outdoors, it gives you a full linear holo.

I followed this up with a gold glitter that will be debuting in January called Gold Digger. Then I topped all of this off with Pretty Bitch's top coat for super shine and chip protection.

I Know That Hooker will debut on Monday December 16th, at 9 p.m. The bottles will be shipped with plenty of time for you to wear this baby to the movies.


Two coats of I Know That Hooker with Gold Digger in full sun with topcoat


Two coats of I Know That Hooker with Gold Digger in full sun with topcoat



Just look at that holo in the bottle!! 



You can find Pretty Bitch Polish on Big Cartel and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment