Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer Bluebell Love's the Duke Blue Devils!


Some of you pay know that I went to Duke for my Undergraduate degree. I will love my alma mater until I die and I always pull for them no matter what. Even though I am at rival school UNC for my law degree now (yea, talk about divided), Duke will always have my heart. 

I recently went to a Duke football game with my sister and I had to do some spirited nail art to show off a bit. Duke has really been surprising me with how well their football team has progressed since my freshman year when a win was unheard of! I can't wait to see how they progress as a team in the future. 

Here are my polishes from my thumb to my pinky: Lilypad Lacquer Bluebell topped with Wet n Wild Black Creme dots, Lilypad Lacquer Bluebell, Lilypad Lacquer Blueberry topped with white heart glitter and silver dots, Salon Perfect Sugar Cube, and finally my Honey Buttons Damon Salvatore custom. 




Today Duke plays in the Chick-fil-A bowl against Texas A&M. While the odds may not be in the underdog's favor, I still with them the best of luck. GO DUKE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment