Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Almost Christmas! A Custom Christmas Mani

Happy Christmas Eve all! I hope you will all be able to spend Christmas tomorrow with your loved ones or at least relax a bit.

Today, I have a custom creation to show you. My friend Jaclyn at Pretty Bitch Polish and I created this polish. I had always wanted a cream crelly base with red and green microglitter. I gave this concept to her and she nailed it! This is It's Christmas, Bitch which is a crelly base with extreme microglitter green hexes and slightly larger red hexes. There is also a nice pinch of diamond dust in it to add a golden shimmer! I could not be happier with how it turned out!

Below is three thin coats of It's Christmas, Bitch over a cream base. The layers of green microglitter almost form a mint colored base from far off. If you want a more pure white base, you can just put one coat over a cream or white base and it shows a much more sparse but still gorgeous Christmas glitter mani.

When I  look at this mani I just think it is like someone ground up some Christmas magic and painted it on my nails :) I'm in love with it!

Three coats of It's Christmas, Bitch over one coat of Blow Me. Both topped with HK Girl and photographed in indirect sunlight.


Close up of my thumb. The red glitters appear much darker here than they are in real life

This picture shows the gold glean from the diamond dust! 


You can find Pretty Bitch Polish in her store at BigCartel and on Facebook. There are a few more bottles left of this custom creation since she mixed up a few extras :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment