Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I Love Nail Polish: Molly

Recently, I have wandered into the realm of I <3 NP and Barbara and Jason's awesome customer service. They had a Fall/Winter release with 16 polishes and I happened to nab 11 of them in the pre-order. My experience with them until this point had been with their multi-chrome polishes since they seemed to be the front runner with those. This time though, the line was dominated by holos and multi-chrome holos! Since I already had three of their multi-chromes, I went for some holos and flakies. Here is the first of that line that I have to share.

I had to pick up this one when I saw it. I love the deep Cranberry color and my mother's name is Molly! Molly is a deliciously deep cranberry red with just the tiniest purple hint in certain lighting. Below is two coats topped with HK Girl under my Ott Lite since the sun refused to come out!

The formula went on smoothly and it wore great for the two days that I had it on. There were no streaks and depending on how heavy handed you are, you might be able to get away with one thick coat or one coat over black if you want to deepen it up. As far as holos go, it had a very strong holo that was present even in low lighting.


I <3 NP Molly under an Ott Lite indoors


Close up of my thumb nail
If you want to pick up some I <3 NP, you can pick them up on Barbara and Jason's website. They are very reasonably priced with the holos at $10 each. Also, their site is so easy to use that it makes restocks and preorders a dream! I'm off to buy the Christmas line :) 


4 comments:

  1. That is a really gorgeous colour. I am not usually a fan of glittery red/pinks, but this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I am usually so picky about my reds, but this one has so much amazing dimension to it!

      Delete
  2. I regret overlooking this one in my preorder!! I was so focused on the purples and blurples and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gives you a reason to go back for more :) If you log into your account, put it in your cart, and wait a bit they will usually email you a 10% off coupon to come back and check out.

      Delete