Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Enchanted Polish- Purple Roses

I've written about Enchanted Polish once before, and you have much more to look forward to. While Chelsea's creations are in super high demand and sometimes hard to get, I have a few of them to spoil you with. In her last restock, I got some of the newer pieces. This however, is an older polish that is fairly hard to get your hands on. 

Purple Roses is a charity polish Chelsea designed for Cystic Fibrosis awareness. She released it in two limited restocks and now it is retired. I have loved this polish since I first set my eyes on it but always missed it. A dear dear friend of mine sent it to me just this week as a reward for finishing my law school finals. It was a sweet gesture that means the world! This polish is also divine to look at :) 

Purple Roses is a light lavender holo that also had lavender flakies in it. The flakies give it a great personality indoors until the holo side takes over outdoors. Here, I've used three thin coats of Purple Roses and a layer of HK Girl top coat to give it shine and protection. 

What do you think of it? 


Three coats of Purple Roses in full sun
Another full sun angle to give you a view of the holo and flakiness in the sun. See how the flakies give it some extra oomph? 




You can find Enchanted Polish on Facebook and at her BigCartel Store

Chelsea usually releases or restocks polishes once a month or every other month. Keep an eye out on her Facebook page to see if you can score a few of these high demand babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment