Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Aly's Dream Polish- Intense Blurple



Aly's Dream Polish was a big contender before I got into the polish world. Unfortunatly Aly had some bad health and had to take a break. I was destined to never try the rumored fantastic formula. Thankfully she regained good health and opened back up last month! 

I limited myself to three of her polishes. The first combined my two favorite colors- purple and blue! Intense Blurple #58 is a perfect blueish-purple scattered holo. The consistency of the polish was smooth and self leveled with each coat. I had to use three thin coats to reach opacity, but for this polish it was worth it. Below is three coats of Intense Blurple with no topcoat! 

Three coats of Intense Blurple in full sunlight
I don't know how she achieved sun a tightly scattered holo, but there is so much packed into these bottles that it's like applying liquid gemstones to your fingers. It packs a punch even indoors! 





You can find Aly's Dream Polish on Facebook or at her Storenvy store which will be reopening for another restock sometime this month. 

4 comments:

  1. Alyssa this is SO gorgeous! beautiful beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so so in love with this color!

      Delete
  2. This is so WOW. I have to keep an eye out and try to score this and some of her other creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so wonderful! I'm excited for when she reopens again. This is definitely a must have color :)

      Delete