Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Supernatural Day 3- Meet Jo

Continuing my Pretty Bitch Polish and  Supernatural week, I have a yet to be released polish for you. Jo was one of my favorite characters on the show and I was sad to see her go. Her polish is a purple glitter bomb with tons of purple microglitter, and with lavender, silver, and teal hexes. I've had this polish for a week and I've already used it twice!

The base for Jo in this mani is Lilypad Lacquer Spearmint Leaves. This is a gorgeous teal holo with a metallic shimmer finish. I hadn't seen swatches of this before I bought it, but I'm happy I did. Both Jo and Spearmint Leaves went on easily and shown below is two coats Spearmint with one coat of Jo sealed off with a Poshe top coat.

Oh, the name for Jo's polish? It's Rainbows out their Ass :)



Yes. This is an actual scene in the show! 


Lilypad Lacquer Spearmint Leaves topped with Pretty Bitch Polish Jo in full sun

Look at that holo :) 

A gorgeous bottle macro shot to show you all the wonder! 




You can find Pretty Bitch Polish on StoreEnvy and on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this! The post and the mani and SUPERNATURAL!! woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got all caught up with Supernatural and I'm so sad that I can't have binge watching sprees now!

      Delete