Thursday, November 7, 2013

Polish With an Attitude- Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole

I have a new indie polish maker to show you today. I will warn you to stop reading now if you can't handle a brand that is bold and not afraid to cross the line. The polish is fantastic and I love that the names are bold and completely NSFW :) Her tag line is Polish With an Attitude and she succeeds!

What polish is this? Well that would be Pretty Bitch Polish! The creator J Michelle- model/actress turned polish maker- wanted to create a line that was edgy yet with a great formula. From what I have tested so far, she has done just that. Best known are her super holos that will pop up later, but I think her cremes are perfection. Her black creme Fuck It is a ONE COAT black creme that is amazing as a base, but also stamps like a dream.

Below though, is a line both her and I have talked about so much recently. We both are huge Supernatural Fans so I had to snag up the whole Supernatural line which consists of 3 shimmers, 1 color changing top coat, and 4 glitters. The first I have for you is Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole. This polish is a tribute to Sam and if you remember, Dean told him the above quote when they were settling in Baby and Sam was whining about the music.




Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole is a gorgeous copper shimmer with a silver fleck. In some lights it leans a rose gold color. I was weary of this because copper doesn't always play well with my skin however I loved wearing this polish and it is going to come out of my stash a lot. I decided to stamp over it using Fuck It to add a little extra something. I chose a sprocket stamp out of my Bundle Monster 400 series set of plates. It just screamed Sam to me. The second runner up was a picture of a moose :)



Now that you've listened to me this far and endured my videos and GIFs, here are the pictures you've been waiting for! 


Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole in full sunlight. Look at that shimmer! 

Up close in the sun :) 

Sam! Our favorite moose

You can find Pretty Bitch Polish on StoreEnvy and on Facebook. Not only is the maker super talented, she is the prettiest bitch of them all. Don't believe me? Well look at her logo! That is the awesome maker featured :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment