Thursday, November 14, 2013

Movember Manis: I Mustache You a Question

My friends in law school are participating in Movember. For those of you who don't know what Movember is: It is a national awareness campaign for men's health where guys get an excuse not to shave for the whole month. They have expanded it this year from not just prostate and testicular cancer to also men's mental health. The law school guys raised a ton last year and hope to do the same this year! Here are the fantastic UNC Law Bro-stachin' Barristers:

It's me behind the camera :) 
If you want to help donate to their cause, here is their team page: http://us.movember.com/team/995085


To help celebrate Movember I decided to create a Mustache mani! This one almost didn't get posted because I'm not content with how it turned out but I wanted to share it anyways since not only does it continue Pretty Bitch Supernatural week, it also help start the awareness.

This polish is an unreleased early version of the upcoming Trickster polish for the Supernatural line. I liked the creaminess of it so I repurposed it with some extra white base and made it a crelly :) I added these sweet stache decals and it looked kick ass..... well until I added the top coat. I tried two different top coats and they both seemed to melt the decals and make them curl. I smoothed them out the best I could to grab this quick photo before they curled and died.

Take note that this is not my best photo since this was no cleanup under my kitchen light with no handcreme!!



1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I like the color, too. Is it opaque enough to not need several coats? That's usually been my problem with lighter, neutral shades.

    ReplyDelete