Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is Halloween!

It's Halloween!!!! Okay, that was probably too many exclamation points, but I just love this holiday so much! Here is another Halloween themed mani I did.

I wore this for four days before I could bare to take it off. I was also waiting for the sun to come out long enough that I could share some of the holo in it.

I used two Lilypad Lacquer polishes: Slimey Limey (how appropriate!) and Popping Purple. I painted a base of Slimey and then blobbed on patches of Popping Purple. Once those set I went back with a striping brush and some black polish to make the lines. They are topped with a coat of HK Girl and then a quick coat of Out the Door was put on before the photos to add back shine that had worn off over the last few days.

I'm thinking I might repeat this with some fall toned polishes as sort of a patchwork scarecrow for Thanksgiving :) What do you think?

The late afternoon sun added such warmth! 











4 comments:

  1. I love this! The colours look amazing together - I love that they are holos! This is such a cute design for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving doing holo based nail art lately. It just adds an extra something to them :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't want to take it of!!

      Delete