Friday, October 18, 2013

October Ipsy Glambag Reveal

Here are my October Ipsy Glam Bag contents :) The theme this month was The Art of Beauty. The bag was a white satiny bag with magenta script and a magenta zipper and pull. I'm not sold on the bag, but I actually love the contents this month!! I think i will be using all of the items this month.




The phrase on the bag is super cute!  I just can't get along with white for very long :( 


LtoR: Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Voluminzing Gel; LA Fresh Facial Wipes; Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush: Bella Terra Mineral Eyeshadow; Zoya Nail Lacquer

These are the perfect size for my trip to Cuba this winter! I'm going to stash these away for later use. 

Neve is the perfect purply blue- aka blurple! I'm obsessed with all purple polishes. The Zoya formula is also perfection. 

This is a nice shade of purple so I think it will get added to my regular rotation. It isn't too bright or too deep for my taste. 

I finally decided to invest in some brushes so this is a great addition to my growing collection. The quality is nice and I see this lasting a long time. 

I usually can't use any hair products Ipsy sends, but I checked this list and there are no sulfates or sodium hidden in this. I will give it a shot as a blow dry gel and all else fails, I can use it as a regular gel when I knot my hair back on lazy days. 


Ipsy is a $10 a month beauty subscription bag. You take a survey and they match you with products monthly. Sometimes you get full size products like the makeup brush, eyeshadow, and Zoya this month and other times you get very generous deluxe sample sizes of other products. If you would like to join, feel free to use my referral code: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hi4kk3c7iy1m14d6

I've been getting the Glam Bag for 4 months now and I'm loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment