Thursday, October 17, 2013

Little Shop of Horrors October What's In-die Box?

Little Shop of Horrors: October's What's In-die Box? 


Peita's Polish in Australia organizes a box each month of indie polish makers in Australia. They pick a monthly theme and each of the 5 polishes included is an exclusive only to be found in the box! I've gotten two so far. September was Sex and the City and this month was Little Shop of Horrors. Check out what was inside!








Lilypad Lacquer: The Queen of Halloween

Peita's Polish: Monster Mash

Glam Polish: Corpse Bride

Arcane Lacquer: All Hallows Eve 

Miss Ashleigh: Where My Witches At? 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh There are some really pretty polishes in this bunch, I really like The Queen of Halloween, and Corpse Bride, since I have a huge soft spot for white crelly glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both great ones! I am trying to get through all of my Halloween colors and I think Corpse Bride might be next in the line up :) I'm going to try and get it on the blog before the 31st

      Delete