Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween-Eve Manis! 2-fer Wednesday

Halloween is tomorrow! I have been rocking some Halloween manis for the last week or so and I want to show you two today. Why two? Well one of them was on a string of days where the sun refused to come out so it looked pitiful when I photographed it inside. To make up for that. I'm going to show you another awesome sunlight mani to make up for it.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate and prepare for so I'm excited to share that with you. Tomorrow I will be dressed as a minion! Be prepared for some photos of that to pop up later.

Arcane Lacquer All Hallows Eve stamped with Pure Ice Mercedes.
The formula for Arcane Lacquer All Hallows Eve was smooth and the glitters dispersed easily. It had pink, purple, green, and orange glitters in a black jelly base.  I didn't have to dab or fish for glitters and it went opaque enough for me with two coats while still keeping a squishy feel! The polish dried fairly smooth and was perfect after one coat of HK Girl. 




Below is Lilypad Lacquer Orange A Peel dotted with Colors by Llarowe Black Gold, Texas Tea. Both of these have great formulas and made an awesome standout mani! Orange A Peel is a more subtle holo since the polish has a creamier feel and a creamier base but I think the two complimented each other nicely. I'm still waiting for my black stamping polish to come in the mail and I think that will definitely help my stamps look darker and transfer easier.








Look at that holo! This close up shows you just how sparkly these nails were when the sun caught them :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment