Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Flamingos Love Indigo

Today's mani is a duo of Lilypad Lacquer Indigo Love and Pink Flamingo. Indigo Love is a super holo blurple (blue-purple) polish that I wasn't sure of in the bottle, but I loved wearing! It screams look at my holo goodness. Pink Flamingo is a look at me now neon pink with a slightly more subtle holo. Both of these had great formulas and were opaque within two coats. 

I wasn't sure of the two nail accent, but I added some dots with my dotting tool on the ring finger and it was perfect. Holo polka dots on a holo base was a great decision. This wore for over three days with no chipping or tip wear before I changed my polish. 


Lilypad Lacquer Indigo Love and Pink Flamingo topped with HK Girl Top Coat in the sun
A little blur to show the holo! 

A quick close up of Indigo Love. My Pink Flamingo closeup got eaten by my computer it would seem! 




Nicole is on some much needed RnR right now (though she is still making new colors!), but she can be found at her Etsy store and on FacebookLlarowe also keeps well stocked on Lilypads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment