Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Colors by Laura K.

A fellow nail polish lover Laura K. has ventured into polish making :) She reached out and asked for some of us to test her creations. I jumped on it seeing as I love new indie makers and we all know I'm polished obsessed. She sent me four beautiful colors and I have two of them for you today.

The first polish is called He Took Me to a Leafs Game. This is a deep denim blue holo that has holo glitter mixed in as well. The holo glitter gives this a punch inside as well as a gorgeous scattered holo outside in the sun. The final formula of this polish a slightly deeper blue and is definitely a must buy. Once she released it for general sale, I snatched up a full size bottle for my collection :)

He Took Me to a Leafs Game in the shade outside

You can see the beautiful glitter flecks shining through!! 


The second polish I have has yet to be released for a general sale. This is a textured polish called Landshark. It has a complex texture and color that just could not be properly photographed. This has a slight metallic silver sheer base and contains tons of aqua and silver glitters to give a textured finish. I thought this would pair awesomely with the monograms I had on so I painted two layers over top of my Sparkling Garbage to let this beauty take center stage. I sealed it with a thin layer of top coat to leave the texture present. This will make your fingers shine! 

Look at that bottle shot 



Landshark in the full sunlight

Rotated to show the decal right side up :) 

You can find Colors by Laura K. on Facebook and at her BigCartel Storefront. Use the code cblklaunch13 to save 20%!

No comments:

Post a Comment