Thursday, August 22, 2013

NOTD: Vampire Diaries Customs

Honey Buttons Polish makes incredible custom polish! If you can dream something up, she will make it! I saw a set of Vampire Diaries themed polishes that I just had to recreate with her (I am sharing this dirty little TV show watching secret with you!). We changed up some of the colors from the original set I saw to make them 100% me and I love what she did.

The awesome labels she makes for them :) 

A back view of each formula

From LtoR: Katherine, The Originals, Let's Get Vampy, Stefan, Damon

These applied smoothly and were perfectly opaque in two coats! I can't wait to do some full manis to get the full effect but I had to swatch these immediately for you all. Here are the color breakdowns by bottle:

  • Katherine: A deep burgundy jelly with insane amounts of red microglitters which makes it to die for when the sun hits it! 
  • The Originals: A charcoal shimmer base with glitter in every color. There is red, pink, silver, blue, and charcoal shimmer. These sound random but are perfect together in this polish.
  • Let's Get Vampy: This is a red creme shimmer with black microglitters packed inside.
  • Stefan: A deep chocolate brown jelly base packed with gold glitter
  • Damon: A blue shimmer base packed with black glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment