|The awesome labels she makes for them :)|
|A back view of each formula|
|From LtoR: Katherine, The Originals, Let's Get Vampy, Stefan, Damon|
These applied smoothly and were perfectly opaque in two coats! I can't wait to do some full manis to get the full effect but I had to swatch these immediately for you all. Here are the color breakdowns by bottle:
- Katherine: A deep burgundy jelly with insane amounts of red microglitters which makes it to die for when the sun hits it!
- The Originals: A charcoal shimmer base with glitter in every color. There is red, pink, silver, blue, and charcoal shimmer. These sound random but are perfect together in this polish.
- Let's Get Vampy: This is a red creme shimmer with black microglitters packed inside.
- Stefan: A deep chocolate brown jelly base packed with gold glitter
- Damon: A blue shimmer base packed with black glitter