Monday, July 8, 2013

Rockin' Sugary Sweet Nails by Ariel from Lacquer: The Best Medicine

Today we have a guest post from Ariel from Lacquer: The Best Medicine. She is an amazing nail blogger I've been following and I was so excited to have her guest post for me. Check out her post below and follow her :)




Hi, all! My name is Ariel and I am the girl behind the blog Lacquer: The Best Medicine!
Alyssa asked me to check out her blog and see if I wanted to guest post, and of course I said yes. I love helping out new bloggers! :-)

The mani I did for Alyssa is a simple one, but I really love the accent finger detail! Check it out!

indoors

For my base color, I used two coats of Priti NYC City Girl Rose from their Summer 2013 Bahamas Collection. Once that was dry, I took these adorable Sugar Skull Nail Decals from NAILTHINS that I received as a gift from my good friend Heather over at Miss Mani Monster and placed it on my accent nail. Next, I sealed everything in with Out The Door topcoat.

outdoors - shade

Finally, to add some extra girly cuteness to this mani, I placed this small bow foil metal decoration from Born Pretty Store on my accent nail while the topcoat was still tacky.

a clearer shot of the bow decoration
I'm lovin' this mani! :-) What do you all think of it?

Feel free to drop by my blog and my other social media outlets to follow my nail adventures! :-) See the following links:


A big THANK YOU to Alyssa for featuring me on her blog, and best of luck to her and her new-found love of nail blogging! :-)


6 comments:

  1. omg!!! I love this skull!
    Ariel's nails and ideas are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These skulls really are the cutest! Following her is so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Awww, thanks girls! So glad you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart everything about this and the sugar skull is so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun surprise to find this blog and feature with my
    SUGAR SKULL #2 NAILTHINS design!!
    Super cool!

    Thanks so much Ladies,

    Big Hug- Jenny @ www.NAILTHINS.com www.facebook.com/NAILTHINS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! These decals rockkkkk!

      xoxo
      Ariel

      Delete