Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NOTD: The Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Blues

6 Week Mani Challenge Week 1: Blue

Yesterday you saw my neon mani attempt and today I have a quick blue swatch for you. I was going to do some complex nail art in shades of blue, but when I got this in the mail, I knew it HAD to be my blue choice!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a teal blue jelly with gold, red, and brown glitters. Application is a dream and the brush is fantastic. I used two quick coats over Nail Pattern Boldness's Glitter-A-Peel. This was my first Scofflaw purchase and it definitely will not be my last if the formula on all the rest is this great. It also has turned me into a jelly lover! It is a much richer teal in real life, but camera was intimidated by this jelly.

Scofflaw Varnish in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot topped with HK Girl in natural sun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment