Monday, July 22, 2013

NOTD: Lady of the Lake

This beauty came from a swap and it was on my In Search of List for a while. This is the first A England polish I've gotten my hands on and it definitely will not be my last. I am hoping to get Rose Briar soon too!

I love deep purples and this one was just perfect. It has a deep amethyst shimmer to it. It went on smoothly and was perfectly opaque in just two coats.  I topped it with a coat of Seche and some cute lotus stamps in a silver holo. The silver holo shows up in direct sunlight and really pops in the shade. Both polishes have tons of shine and pair well together. I'm going to wear this for a little longer than usual because I love it so much! That and I'm still recovering from cutting over 10 acres of grass this weekend! I was helping my parents out and it took two days to finish!


A England Lady of the Lake topped with Urban Decay silver holo in the shade

In direct sunlight


2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with this color. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I did not want to take it off and I already want to put it back on!!

      Delete