Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Sunsational-ly Wild Times

I have three of the Sunsational polishes from China Glaze's Summer 2013 line. This line includes 6 jellies and 6 cremes. Today, I have one of the jellies on the way and will review Are You Jelly? once it gets in, but here are three of their cremes up for review along with some nail art: Sun of a Peach, Neon & On & On, and Highlight of My Summer. You can pick these up at your local Ulta or Sally Beauty Supply.

RtoL: Sun of a Peach, Neon & On & On, and Highlight of my Summer


These three polishes are a dream to apply. They were not goopy or stringy at all. These will go opaque with three thin coats sans undies. However, I wanted maximum color for my Highlight of my Summer base and used Salon Perfect Sugar cube as a one coat base. If used without undies, these will be slightly spotchy for the first two coats and then even out with the third. I used them without undies on my niece and just used three thin coats.

I then taped off some designs with various nail stickers and striping tape once Highlight of my Summer dried and topped it with the other two colors. For each of those, Highlight worked as a base so I only had to use one coat of each. Neon and Sun would likely pop even more if you use a white base on them. The designs below are topped off with Seche Vite and shine like the summer sun in neon!

Direct sunlight and a bit more washed out than in real person. Excuse the Lena stain, while a beauty she did not want to come off my nails or skin!! 


Full shade and very true to real life color. I wanted to include this for the color swatches even though it is a tad blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment