Friday, July 5, 2013

Coming Soon!

After some great tips from an upcoming guest blogger (Keep checking back for the reveal :-D ) I have decided to make some changes. Here are two things you have to look forward to soon!


  1. A Facebook page to follow! I already run my Facebook page for my jewelry designs: www.facebook.com/akisbydesigns and now I'll start a page for this blog

  2. A new camera set up. I have been using the resources I have at my parent's house to the best of my ability. I can't wait until I go back to my apartment after the summer so I can have a dedicated nail space! For photography I've been using my iPhone which is pretty common. However, I think it's time to bring out the big guns and set up my Canon 60D much like I did when shooting my jewelry softbox photos. I'm hoping I can set it up in the office room and leave it up for quick snaps of nails. The iPhone will still likely be used for clothing shots for simplicity in the wee morning hours, but that might change too! 




Are there any other changes you would like to see happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment