This challenge begins on Monday July 29th and will continue through the week of September 2. Feel free to join us at any time even if the challenge has already started.
Here are the "rules":
- Each week has several topics. Pick as many topics from that week's list to complete as you want. If you are limited on time, I've given a plain color for each week- pick something in that tone that is new for you!
- You can participate as little or as much as you want. If you only do one, it's fine. If you do all 6 for the week, that's great!
- The 7th day of the weekly challenge is your free day. Play with a new color or make a challenge for yourself :)
- No skill level required! All attempts are welcome, even if you only complete 1 nail.
- At the end of each week I'll pick a Top 5 and post them to my blog each Monday morning. You can enter your best attempt of the week, or every attempt you've made! Submissions can be entered via the Inlinkz code found here until 5 p.m. each Sunday: find the code at the end of this post. Just copy the relevant HTML and add it to your blog post or upload your own image if you don't have a blog. The code also allows us all to see everyone else's entered designs :)
- If you need inspiration, I've tried to post at least one thing from each topic on my Pinterest Nails! board: http://pinterest.com/akisby/nails/
Here are the challenge topics broken up by week:
Week 1: July 29th
- City inspired: Paris, New York, San Francisco, London, etc.
- Black and White
- Holographic or Metallic
Week 2: August 5
- Book inspired
- Food inspired
- Skittles: each nail is a different design, but all are in the same color family
Week 3: August 12
- Non-traditional French manicure
- Fan brush/Sugar spun
- Movie inspired
Week 4: August 19
- Shapes: hearts, circles, squares, triangles, etc
- Beach inspired
Week 5: August 26
- Tape mani
- Water Marble
Week 6: September 2
- Glitter bomb
- Back to School
The code wouldn't link, so just copy and paste this in your HTML:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<!-- end InLinkz script -->
I look forward to seeing all of your designs! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor for the top 5 :)