Monday, June 17, 2013

Tried and True

I wanted to be comfy at work today so I went with a trusted stand-by outfit. My office tends to be on the colder side so I layer up with cardigans even though it is in the high 80's outside today.

I need to come up with some better ways to light my photos. The places I can put the mirror are limited and unfortunately pretty dimly lit. I had to resort to a bathroom selfie for the main photo to show enough detail. My parents have dark carpet and low lighting, which is tough to work with. At times like this, I miss my apartment back in Chapel Hill. For those of you who don't know, I am living with my parents for the summer as I work a Summer Associateship down here.

The belt I am wearing has become a wardrobe staple! It has a hinge closure and is completely adjustable. Each side is a leather strip and they slide over each other in the back for a seamless non-noticeable adjustment. This means one belt can be adjusted to be worn at the waist over a dress or pulled out to be worn at the hips with pants. It lays flat and add an extra touch of detail to any outfit.


Cardigan, shirt, & black slacks: Banana Republic (with 40% off!) - Belt: Nordstrom Rack - Shoes: Clarks Snow Wedges in black - Watch: Fossil



No comments:

Post a Comment