Friday, June 21, 2013

Threads of the Day: Thirsty Thursday & Casual Friday

Here is another two-fer for my Threads of the Day

Dress: Unnamed designer I picked up in Nogales, Mexico - Shoes: Naturalizer -
Bracelet: Borrowed from my mom - Earrings: Made by me A. Kisby Designs - Ring: Sam's Club
Shoes: Naturalizer Danya Sandal

I just love the bow detail on this dress!! I unfortunately did not capture the detailing on the back, but it has a little open closure on the top of the shoulders with two cute black and white fabric buttons. 

Cardigan: Banana Republic (always use a 40% coupon or watch for sales/clearance!) -
Tank: Banana Republic - Jeans: Charlotte Russe - Shoes: Sperry Topsider -
Necklace and earrings: Made by me at A. Kisby Designs



If you love accessories as much as I do, consider following my jewelry page at: www.facebook.com/Akisbydesigns. I also put some inventory up on Etsy.com/shop/akisby. The bulk of my inventory gets posted to Facebook as I create it. I do custom pieces to match outfits, and also some more intricate fun pieces when I get the chance! If you have an idea, I can try to recreate it for you :) As always, I always appreciate feedback on this blog and my jewelry work.

No comments:

Post a Comment