Friday, June 14, 2013

So the adventure begins!

Hi all :) I have decided to venture into the world of blogging to chronicle two aspects of my life. I'm in transition from being a perpetual student for the last 20+ years of my life into a professional lawyer. This requires me updating my wardrobe to something that is fashionable, yet professional for the office. I haven't been the most fashion forward person in my life, but I have been very pleased with how I have progressed in the last few months with my professional wardrobe. That said, I like to keep some creativity in my day to day looks with fun nails. I have a million different colors I like to go through and I'm working on venturing out with designs as well. Check back here to see the newest clothing choice and the nail design of the week (or sometimes multiple of the week!). Feel free to make suggestions on things I can change, or things that you love! I look forward to sharing my adventures with you! 


Fridays are casual in our office and here is my spin on work appropriate casual Friday attire. 
Polka Dot Chambray Shirt: Gap Outlet - White Capris: American Eagle Outfitters-
Black Patent Flats: Charlotte Russe - Necklace: Originally JC Penny & modified by me

No comments:

Post a Comment