Sunday, June 16, 2013

NOTD Swatch: Julep in Simone

I have a guest set of nails today. My 8 year old niece begged me to paint her nails so this explains the rough hands and lack of cleaning on errant polish :) She loves purple and chose Julep in Simone so I figured it was a great chance to show a quick swatch.


This color is a pastel purple cream that leans more towards pink undertones than blue. It would be great for a summer pool party or paired with a playful summer dress. I'm thinking this would work with a silver glitter over top or some whimsical white designs. The creme paints on like butter and is completely opaque in two coats.

Disclaimer: The bumps shown are not due to the polish at all. They are from rough kid nails and some stubborn chunky glitter polish that would not come off.

Polish: Julep in Simone  -  Top coat: Ulta in X-dry

No comments:

Post a Comment