Thursday, June 27, 2013

NOTD: Julep Sea Salt Finish Set

I swatched these over the course of three days to test out the colors and some wear. Out of the three, I think Madeline is my least favorite and the other two are tied for different reasons. All three have a nice finish and work great with a base coat. I applied one layer of base and two layers of polish. While these are opaque in one coat, I chose two coats because it added more texture as you can see with Madeline. With Sadie, the glitter detracts from the texture but gives it a nice sparkle on its own. I wore Jill for two days. After day one I saw some tip wear but it was barely noticeable and there were no chips. I sealed the ends with some matte topcoat and it stayed flawlessly until removal. The texture adds a bit of punch to a color that is 100% work appropriate. Which one is your favorite? Overall I am really happy that I picked up the Julep sea salt set. I'm also excited for their new teal shimmer sea salt coming in July!! 

Julep in Madeline
Julep in Sadie
Julep in Jill with a Madeline accent nail

No comments:

Post a Comment