Saturday, June 15, 2013

Julep: Intro Maven Box & Mystery Box


I got my first Julep Maven Box in the mail today! I ordered the Boho Glam intro box and a Laguna Beach mystery box. It was like Christmas Day opening the boxes to unveil the goodies. Check out pictures of my haul below and look for upcoming swatches and designs with these Julep polishes. For more info on becoming a Maven, check out the end of the post.

My Boho Glam intro box came with Apricot Glycolic Hand Scrub, two polishes, an emory board,  and a one-step polish remover wipe.
The featured colors in the Boho Glam box are:

Millie: Vintage indigo crème

Etta: Art deco peridot metallic

I just love the packaging on the Laguna Beach Mystery Box! 


The three featured colors in my Mystery Box are:

Natalie: Chic, retro honeysuckle pink crème


Nikki: Electric highlighter neon yellow crème

Simone: Soft pastel lilac opalescent shimmer
My Mystery Box also came with a Hand and Cuticle Stick and I added a
Freedom Polymer Top Coat to the mix so I could see what the hype is all about! 

Here are all of the fab colors I got today! I am so excited to mix these up for some
great combos and stand alones.
A quick snapshot of my entire haul today




If you haven't heard of Julep, you should definitely check them out. I decided to try some of their polishes after seeing links to Julep everywhere and hearing about how pigmented and long lasting the polishes are. I am so happy that I did. I have some examples to post later tonight of reviews. So far I have tried out Millie, Natalie, Gloria, with stripes of Nikki. Not to mention the amazing Polymer Top Coat, which has defied my usual ability to destroy a paint job within an hour. 

Julep is a beauty subscription service not unlike Birch Box and other competitors. You can choose a "style" and each month you will be shipped at least two full nail polishes and a full sized beauty product that complement your style. You can change your style box for each month and skip any month at no charge. They also toss in freebies like the lip balm, nail file, and polish remover above. A few lucky subscribers also get a super box full of extra polish and/or special gifts (someone one a trip to the Hamptons!). If polish isn't your thing, there is also an American Beauty box that includes just beauty products and no polish. The boxes are affordable at around $19.99/month with the option of discounted add-ons each month. You can get your first month free by using the codes FREEMAVEN or FREEBOX. You can also click on the link below to check out Julep and get a free style consultation and discount code, you will not regret it. 


Check out Julep and consider allowing me to be your reference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment